WHILE YOU WERE AWAY

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day Two...


AHHHH... I am going mad. Tucker has not slept well since Aunt Erin left. Is it because he misses her or is he going through a phase. REGARDLESS I hope it ends soon. We had to sleep in her bed last night. Of course I was not able to sleep since I was busy getting kicked in the head!

Today he brought me his Sperry's and pointed to his feet. I think it is because Aunt Erin bought them. He has been playing with the old phone and pretending he is talking to 'Nana.' He opens the phone says 'HI' and laughs. Then says 'Ba' and laughs and closes the phone.

We have been looking at photos of Aunt Erin. He LOVES the photo of her in her uniform with him of course.

I hope the next 10 weeks goes quickly. I thought the blog would be great since we are not sure how long you are going to be gone over the next 8 years! BOY is that a long time...by the time 8 years is up Tucker will be a mere 9.5 years old. Okay let's move on before I get sad that he will most likely not be my baby at that time and probably be embarrassed by me and want nothing to do with me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment